Saturday 22 August 2015

Summer Fun

 I'm sitting here with sunburn on my shoulders, flip flop markings on my feet and hair that has reached new levels of wildness in the sun, sea and sand. It has been a good summer. The kids have needed a thorough washing every night to remove inches of sand and sun cream, mud, grass, sticky ice creams and general grime from fun packed days of playing in the wild outdoors. 

So here is a summary of my summery fun ;0) 




Inbetween all the outdoor tomfoolery there has been some lovely moments where I have enjoyed a little crochet, a coffee and on occasion and large wedge of cake. Old projects have been worked on and new ones started.

Nothing has really reached that final ta dahhhhh moment yet. There is still hope! The summers not over yet!!!

Hope you are enjoying yourselves too!! 

xx Sarah xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment