Tuesday 27 January 2015

Making Me Smile...

It's rather chilly here in Suffolk right now. We have had our first real glimpse of snow this afternoon and now there is a sprinkling on the rooftops and cars. Here are a few things that have been making me smile this week...

My little back garden looking white and snowy...


The first bunch of daffodils this year to decorate my kitchen and some hyacinth bulbs to look forward to.


Watching my little man playing by the sea at Felixstowe on Sunday and finding treasures to keep forever... That was his big long shadow as he looked through the binoculars out to sea.


Getting outdoors and taking the little people for a stroll over the bridge, by the lake and into the woods...




Finding collections of special things...


Keeping warm under my finished crochet poncho and enjoying hot chocolate and the scent of a new candle.


Hope you have a lovely week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment